By: Dividend Sensei
Despite a focus on boring strategies like quality, valuation, and diversification, my new model portfolio has consistently proven to be a market-beating strategy. All while offering double the market’s yield and much faster dividend growth to boot.
- My model portfolios are designed to not just provide investing ideas to readers, but allow me to test out various investing strategies for use in my retirement portfolio.
- DVDGP is focused on a very diversified portfolio made up of companies with 13+% long-term return potential, bought opportunistically and over time.
- It’s designed to test out how diversified a portfolio can become while still generating significant alpha.
- Even in a rising recession risk environment, I will continue to steadily add per its rules because nearly 150 years of market data shows “time in the market is more important than timing the market.”
- In the first 15 weeks, DVDGP has managed to beat the S&P 500 by 4.8%, all while offering a safe 4% yield with double-digit dividend growth.