By: Dividend Sensei
Even in a crazy market bubble anti-bubble blue-chip deals can still be found. This 7.6% yielding blue-chip is trading at
- its lowest valuation in 18 years
- which prices in negative growth
- despite strong long-term analyst and management growth expectations
- a track record of strong execution on growth plans
- a recession-resistant business model
The result is one of the best potential dividend growth investment opportunities on Wall Street, with nearly 4X the market’s long-term expected returns.