By: Dividend Sensei
I often like to say that something great is always on sale, even during the most irrational stock market bubble in history.
This article highlights a terrific dividend growth stock that offers
- 11/11 Super SWAN quality (as close to a perfect dividend growth stock as exists on Wall Street)
- 5/5 dividend safety (2% to 3% risk of a dividend cut in this recession, 0.5% in a normal recession)
- 29-year dividend growth streak = dividend champion
- 12.0% CAGR long-term analyst growth consensus (almost double the growth rate of the S&P 500)
- 12% discount to fair value (growth at a reasonable price)
- 12% CAGR probability-weighted expected returns over the next 5 years vs 3.6% CAGR for the S&P 500
- 100% A+ exceptional potential investment decision compared to the S&P 500
Or to put another way, this fast-growing dividend champion is as close to a perfect growth stock as exists in this overvalued market.